Thursday, October 13, 2011

SWOR HavocTrooperBuild02



Whewwww, man this took me way too long. I haven't modeled anything in like almost 4 years, so i have allot of rust on me. None the less i managed to model the helmet and in blender no less. A program that I've only just peeked at untill now. Looked some some quick Tuts and jumped right in. I only have 2 triangles in this model and it's not most beautiful edge flow model but it's gonna have to do.

Next to figure out how to prep it for pepakura so i can print it out and start to glue it up.

Wish me luck (I'mma gonna need it :P)

12 comments:

captein_rex342 said...

is it possible to get a copy of that file?

Lion_0 said...

Hey Captein_rex342, yeah sure, just send me your email and i'll send it on over. Thanks for the link btw it really helped.

captein_rex342 said...

No problem, Here's my e-mail: kriberget@live.no

captein_rex342 said...

Btw, the helmet look realy great. would be great to get the rest of the armor when done.

dopyrory3 said...

Hey could i get a version of the file too please? I've looked around for havoc trooper pep files but it seems everyone wants money that i don't have :/

dopyrory3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Is possible obtain the pep file, many thaks..

Unknown said...

Hey, do you have a pep file por a copy that you could send me plese

Unknown said...

Hello, perfect helmet! Can i get a file? My e-mail: bvrstudio@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please send-me a copy *-* gabriel_carneiro_@hotmail.com

Sprengmaster said...

Hi, I am sorry for asking late, but your blog seems amazing and I am inspired to try the build myself, if you happened to still have the files around, I would love to have a copy.

Best regards

PS: email adress would be : sprengmasterlp@gmail.com